- Patent leather
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3inches”
- The Sam Edelman™ Patti heeled sandals are a must-have style in any trend-setter’s wardrobe.
- Available in premium suede, leather and man-made uppers.
- Halo strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Round, open-toe silhouette.
- Single strap at vamp. Leather lining and insole. Lightly padded footbed. Wrapped stem heel. Man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 in Weight: 4 oz Product measurements were taken using size 6, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Sleek heeled sandal with slim ankle and toe straps
Sam Edelman shoes epitomize chic comfort. With exceptional materials and fine styling, each pair of Sam Edelman shoes is an affordable luxury that cleverly combines a youthful outlook with a worldly sensibility. Sophistication with down-to-earth appeal mean that these shoes are made to be lived in. Whether it’s a classic revisited for a modern interpretation or a cutting edge design, Sam Edelman shoes always keep an emphasis on comfort. How to Measure Measuring Foot Length To measure your foot length, sit down on a chair and place foot flat on a piece of paper. Trace the foot by holding a pencil vertically and outlining the foot. The longest toe and back of heel are the most important measurements. Using a ruler, measure the distance from the bottom of the heel to the tip of the longest toe. Record the result in both inches and centimeters and use these measurements to find your size in the chart. If one foot is larger than the other, the measurements for the larger foot should be used. Measuring Heel Height To measure heel height, measure from where the heel meets the sole to the bottom most tip. Flat/Low: < 1” Mid: 1” – 2.5” High: 2.5” – 4” Ultra-High: > 4” Measuring Boot Shaft Height To measure boot shaft height, use a soft measuring tape to measure from the bottom of the foot up the length of the calf. Ankle: 3” – 8” Mid-Calf: 8” – 13.5” Tall/Knee High: 13.5” – 17” Over the Knee: > 17” Measuring Calf Circumference To measure calf circumference, wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of the calf. Standard Calf Circumference: < 16” Extended Wide Calf: > 16”2